Monday, March 26, 2012

Case of the Mondays...

Today I have a whole new meaning for the typical term "case of the Monday's" because today I RAN!!!!! It wasn't pretty, it wasn't long, but it was running. I don't know how far I went, two songs...three - but I don't care because it felt glorious! It's odd...when I was getting prepped for surgery last week they talked about how low my iron was, in fact, they seemed quite concerned about it telling me I needed to get in and see my woman Doc ASAP. Well, after surgery, I upped my iron in the hopes that my low iron was causing my no running. Is it really that simple? A little Fe and suddenly I am Forest? Or maybe it was due to my La Bodega happy hour and gal pal time with Erin, Coleen and Shelley - maybe what I need is more Sangria, not iron!!! Don't get me wrong, I am no where near my "in the middle of chemo Boston" shape, but I will take this!  I definitely have a case of the Mondays and I LOVE IT!!!! Life is grand my friends, it is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment