Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Short and sweet update!

The drains came out on Monday and I am back at the lake feeling GREAT! I never knew how nice it was to be able to quickly use the restroom or shower without having to hold onto drains or make sure I don't yank them out of my sides! I have a doctor appointment with the plastic surgeon tomorrow, so hopefully she'll approve me for some desk work! I am ready to get back into the swing of things! More updates after the doc appointment! I know...a lot of exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling everything - they just look happier! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Desk work, boooo! But I guess it might be better than hanging out with yourself all day. I mean, you're pretty boring and all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! But jeez...those drains were HOT. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete