Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fill 'er up!

Well had another 25 cc's today and all is looking good (well as good as it can look)! I have a bit of contact dermatitis from something, but the rash goes nicely with my new LONG hair (see below)! The nurse said I have 100 cc's in each boob and they plan on filling me up to 275 cc's per boob, so only 175 to go! I feel like they are already getting in the way of my arm swing. I tried to find a picture to depict my current "side boob" but when I googled those words, the women's chests that popped up looked NOTHING like mine-damn that sport's illustrated! The nurse said that the expanders will feel and look weird, but once the implants are in, they will look like natural, silicone-filled, cancer free, knockers!
Am I more shocked by my hair or my breateses....

4 comments:

  1. I dunno, but those are some DAMN sexy arms on you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful and I just love you!!! Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete