Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I LOVE Cupcakes!

All right, so Sam did it! She raised well over $1,000 in about a week and a half, talk about over achiever! Sam said once she hit $1,000, she would dye her hair Cupcake Pink until the party on the 12th, then shave her head completely! So we threw ourselves a little cupcake party. I am sure Sam will be a hit at her Engineering Conference this week (yes, she is an extremely successful structural engineer: see "over achiever" above). I just have to re-iterate how fantastic my family and friends are...I know, I say it every time, but it's just so incredibly true. To honestly know you're always loved, despite the little annoyances you may have-not only that, but to have friends that will inconvenience themselves on your behalf! It was just a fun night of girl talk, wine, actual cupcakes, and snacks! Just what the doctor ordered!! Sorry about the crazy formatting below....Not too good at this blogging stuff yet!! Thanks ladies, for an absolutely fantastic night!!
                                                             To see more pictures, visit my album!!    
                                                   http://www.facebook.com/album.php=290168&id=704572380&l=bc5345ca5b
Hollie and I, doing what we do best-Nothing!
And it starts with a couple coats of bleach!
Then a rinse...

Just Rockin' it!
Towel girls!!








The four gals! Shelly, Sam, Hollie, and me!
Absolutely Gorgeous!










Oh yeah...Shelley went streakin' too!!
                      
One final pic to end the wonderful night!

3 comments:

  1. I''m working on the perfect pink vegan cupcake for the party! :) Spending time with you girls is so good for the soul!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam's hair looks great! looks like you guys had fun and that makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Pink totally suits her! :) Glad you've got such good friends around... you deserve 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete