Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hair, hair Everywhere!!!

Kim and her beautiful Sophia!

And so it has begun...hair. Everywhere. Oh well, not a big deal, it'll grow back. Mostly just shocked at how quickly it's happening! I highly doubt I'll make it to my party on the 12th with hair to be shaved and that is perfectly fine as I am not the only one in the family with a lack of hair right now-my favorite older sister Kim and her hubby Don have a brand new baby girl Sophia Jane-Lorraine! Looks like she'll have a bit more on top than me-something to strive for I guess! It's funny how life works, just when you want to think life has kicked you, just when you want to feel bad about the hand that was dealt, karma kicks in. Kim is probably the most positive, upbeat person you will meet in life. Her personality draws people in like Walmart draws in poorly dressed drug addicts. She gives so much to others and strives to make her friends and family smile. You cannot help but laugh when you're around her-when I'm having a bad day, she has taught me how to turn it around and look at the positive! I don't think I've met anyone who complains less in life (maybe my mom). Kim was meant to be a mother, meant to influence and raise a child. What goes around truly does come around as Kim has always been a blessing, she too now has a blessing of her own. Kim, Don and Doni, we are all very excited for you-you have a beautiful family, which I proudly get to say I am a part of! Love you! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment