Friday, July 8, 2011

I like big boobs and I cannot lie...

I am up to 200 cc's now and feel great...except for the pointy edges of the expanders diggin' into my skin. I have about two fills left, than I sit for a month before going into surgery and replacing the expanders with silicone implants. It's just nice to be moving forward in this process and to actually see the finish line...I guess to relate it to running terms, I'm at about mile 22 and haven't "hit the wall" yet, the finish line is just in sight!! Thankfully, my wonderful friend Hollie has been documenting every cc of saline and is making a "movie" to be published here on this blog displaying my ever expanding chest...just to give you sneak peak I pulled one of the pictures she took at my last fill (150 ccs)...see below! Two things to note about this photo...all of my FANTASTIC hair, and how big I am in comparison to that double bubble!! More to come - Love you all!

**Almost forgot to add, my incredible friend Sam killed her structural engineering exam!!! Passed with flying colors! The odds of getting breast cancer are much higher than the odds of passing that exam. She is officially the smartest girl in the country! Way to go Sam!!!

2 comments: