Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today... ~James Dean

My First Haircut!!!!!
Had my doc appointment last Thursday-they added 25 more, but said my skin is too thin so we're done!!! I'm at 225 cc's right now, and I was supposed to go to 275-but this is close enough for me! I have an appointment in two weeks to set a surgery date (probably early September)! I could not be more ecstatic! In other exciting news...I went for my first haircut today! My hair seems to be growing all random and wavy, so she cleaned it up and added some wax to complete my faux hawk! I love it! I actually took the blog title of this one from the bathroom at the stylist's! Love the quote...looking back over this quick update, I sure love a lot today! It's just been perfect! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for eating KFC with me tonight! You and your new haircut were awecome companions this weekend!! Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' beautiful, lady!! Love the faux hawk! :)

    ReplyDelete